Friday, July 12, 2013

Bundle Monster Baby Hairbands and Clips

I received these hair accessories from Bundle Monster to review. The product is listed as 15in1 Baby Girl Lace Headband Grosgrain Ribbon Bow Clips Combo.
Upon arrival, they came in a small rectangular package, that was slightly beat up from shipping, that had absolutely no effect on the actual merchandise however.
The packaging was really cute with a little green ribbon wrapped around the package. Upon opening, there were five different color selections of head wraps and hair clamps and they were all placed on individual cards. (My kitty decided to get in the shot and be a little photogenic.)






They had a very slight chemical smell but I could only detect this when I help it up to my nose. 

As for wear, the head wraps fit perfectly on a young baby that was just a few months old, but the hair clamps did not because here hair was not yet long enough. The mother of the baby said that she loves them very much, (I don't have a child of my own), and says that she puts them on her child all the time. "They work with every outfit." 




On the website, I gave this a 5 star review. 
They are versatile and the elastic is stretchy enough to fit most children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment